We are currently seeking a talented Quality Inspector to join a reputable global leader in Engineering at their site based in Hyde.
This is a varied role that will involve visually inspecting machine parts as well as assisting with the management of stock level and coordinating deliveries.
What’s on offer?
- £13.00 per hour
- Monday – Friday / 8:00am – 4:30pm (early finish on Fridays)
- Up to 25 days holiday
- A wide range of company events
What will you be doing as a Quality Inspector?
- Visually inspecting machined parts to ensure compliance with specific customer requirements
- De-burring, cleaning, and finishing machined parts according to production and customer quality standards/requirements
- Utilising the ERP system for managing bookings and ensuring correct labelling of goods
- Managing stock, adopting ‘FIFO’ principles on existing stocks as applicable
- Coordinating delivery requirements in collaboration with office administration
- Packing and protecting parts, preparing them for collection and dispatch to the customer
- Assisting with other tasks as necessary to facilitate production
What do you need?
- A strong mechanical aptitude
- Previous experience with inspection of fine tolerance components
- The ability to interpret engineering drawings
If you have experience in a quality driven role and possess a keen eye for detail, we want to hear from you. Apply now or speak with Gabby at KPJ Group for more information on 01457 861511.