We’re hiring for a Receptionist to join a national charity based in Stockport. The charity has been established for over thirty years and has been supporting local communities across the UK with their ever-expanding service.
You will be joining a team of five Receptionists who support around 300 employees that are based at the Head Office. Due to the nature of what the company do, providing excellent face-to-face customer service is essential, ensuring you are sensitive to each individuals requirements.
What’s on offer?
- £9.75 per hour
- 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
- Career progression and training available
- Health scheme for you and immediate family
- Online benefits for several high street stores
- Company pension
- Paid paternity leave & enhanced maternity leave
- Carers leave up to 5 days per annum
- Free life assurance
- Award winning non-profit organisation
- 5-minute walk from Stockport Bus & Train station
- Access to an Employee Relations Advisor to receive confidential aid & advice
What will you be doing as a Receptionist?
- Meeting and greeting all the visitors who arrive at the Head Office
- Taking all incoming calls and acting as the first point of contact for any enquiries
- Ensuring all calls put through have been fully vetted and relevant to that individual
- Taking customer service calls and ensuring relevant matters are followed up
- Working in a team of five receptionist who manage the front desk
- Supporting any managers with any administration that is required
What do you need?
- Previous and most recent experience working as a Receptionist or similar preferred
- Excellent customer service skills both face-to-face and over the phone
- A helpful and positive attitude
If you would like to be part of a charity that is focused on providing a service to the local community, this is a great opportunity to join the team. Apply now for consideration or speak with Sarah at KPJ Group for more information.