We’re hiring for a Robot Welding Operative to join a leading engineering manufacturer based in Hyde. The company manufacture and supply a vast range of specialist products to various industries across the globe.
The successful candidate will help strengthen the workforce and will be required to be highly engaged, proactive and show a keen attitude towards meeting customer requirements.
What’s on offer?
- £10 – £14 per hour
- Working hours: Monday – Thursday – 7:30 am– 4:15 pm / Friday – 7:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Overtime available
- Onsite canteen
- Free onsite parking
What will you be doing as a Robot Welding Operative?
- Setting and operating robots in accordance with company procedures, to meet customer requirements
- Loading various components into robot jigs and fixtures
- Carrying out quality checks and working to strict deadlines
- Keeping a clean working environment and general production duties
What do you need?
- Experience using Fanuc robot welders or similar
- The ability to identify issues and rectify where required
- The ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Freehand welding experience
- Good communication skills
- Robot programming experience
If you’re interested in joining a largely established engineering firm, apply now or speak with Gail at KPJ Group for more information on 0161 249 8120.