£23,000 - £25,000 (£45,000 OTE)
We’re hiring for a talented Sales Account Executive to join a modern, fast-growing financial solutions organisation based in Stockport. Providing some of the best financial solutions within the motor finance sector, they have an excellent reputation and pride themselves on their quality service.
They offer very achievable opportunities for progression and you’ll be provided with a structured career development plan for you to work towards, with the opportunity of becoming a Team Leader in as little as 6-months, moving forward within your role and earning more as you do.
What’s on offer?
- £23,000 – £25,000 per annum (£45,000 OTE)
- Weekly cash incentives for great performance and opportunities to earn the following: luxury watch, holiday for two, tailored suit, smart watch, designer sunglasses, £200 Amazon voucher etc.
- Hours: Monday to Thursday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm / Friday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm (one Saturday a month is required to work which you will be reimbursed for through the week)
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays with one additional day accrued for each year you’re with the company as well as additional time off for those most important occasions like weddings, parental leave, parents evening, birthdays
- Free access to a local gym
- Excellent working environment with access to
- Top range financial advice
- Health care scheme
What will you be doing as a Sales Account Executives?
- Selling car finance to customers interested in purchasing a new car
- Guiding customers through the full process from inception through to completion, building relationships and finding the right lender from a selection on our panel
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service to customers, lenders, internal management and stakeholders
- Hitting set targets and KPI’s via warm leads (given roughly 300 leads pcm – sourced from mainly google)
What do you need?
- A minimum of 1 years outbound B2C telephone sales
- The ability to build relationships as well as think outside the box
- Impeccable telephone manner & the ability to skilfully handle objections
- Drive, motivation and an eagerness to progress and succeed
What’s nice to have?
- Experience/knowledge within car finance and sales account management from a B2C background
- Experience working in a target driven environment
If you’re interested in joining a passion, driven team of experts to offer fantastic help to a range of customers throughout the UK, then apply today for consideration or speak with Symon at KPJ Group for more information on 0161 249 8120.