We’re hiring for a Sales Administrator to join an industry leading distribution company based in Newton Heath. Supplying high quality, specialist goods to an impressive range of companies across the globe, your role will involve supporting the sales team with administration as well as contacting customers to ensure information is up to date.
What’s on offer?
- Starting rate: £10.60 per hour
- Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday to Thursday / 9:00 am – 3:00 pm Friday
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Full-time permanent position
- Onsite parking
What will you be doing as a Sales Administrator?
- Acting as the first point of contact for incoming enquiries and advising customers on the service before passing to senior members
- Making contact with customers to ensure that information is kept updated
- Ensuring the CRM system has the correct information for new quotes or orders
- Producing picking/dispatch notes and liaising with warehouse staff regarding lead times
- Downdating of stock and checking data entry for invoices & orders
What do you need?
- A minimum of 12-months administration experience
- Excellent customer service skills – rapport building skills and a professional manner
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- The ability to work under pressure and strong attention to detail
If you’re interested in joining a supportive team as part of a specialist distribution company, apply today for consideration or speak with Carla at KPJ Group for more information.