£25,000 - £40,000 per annum + Commission
We’re hiring for a confident and self-motivated Sales Manager to join a dynamic and professional media consultancy based in Ashton-under-Lyne. Boasting over 150 years in the industry, they have a strong client base across Tameside and the surrounding areas and you’ll be managing a new vibrant team ensuring the continued growth of the company.
As the Sales Manager, you’ll be a confident seller from the front, thinking ‘outside the box’ and immersing yourself in the role. We’re looking for someone with the drive to hit and exceed sales targets who can build excellent business relationships whilst leading and motivating a team. The role will see you assess your market, spot opportunities, pitch, negotiate and close deals resulting in both commercial and personal success.
What’s on offer?
- £25,000 – £40,000 + generous commission & bonuses
- Flexi-hours between 8am-6pm Monday – Friday (36 hours per week)
- Full and ongoing training & development
- A fun and lively work culture with regular team events, incentives and social activities
What will you be doing as a Sales Manager?
- Building, developing, managing, guiding and mentoring the sales team, ensuring to report any performance concerns to the Director
- Successfully achieving and/or exceeding specified individual /team performance targets (KPI’s)
- Building industry knowledge, carrying out competitor analysis, attending client meetings, producing media proposals for clients, and identifying contract agreements
- Working in conjunction with the marketing team to produce material that will assist you and your team in winning new business
- Ensuring effective training of your staff and having an active input in the recruitment of new staff
- Ensuring all customer and account information is recorded accurately through CRM whilst developing and maintaining the CRM database to the very highest of standards
- Serving as the expert for your local market with a consultative approach to sales
- Building market intelligence in relation to what will be happening and when, to enable new business to be obtained and closed in a timely manner
What do you need?
- Previous experience leading a team ideally in a B2B telesales environment
- Previous experience or an understanding of media / radio / events preferred
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths & English A*- C
- A proven record of building and maintaining strong business relationships
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Confident, likeable, engaging personality with gravitas and good business knowledge
- Robust & highly professional, intelligence with great communication skills and tenacity to succeed
- Positive attitude. You will be joining a lively team who bounce ideas off one another, and you need to be a team player
- Excellent presentation skills, and the ability to engage with clients at all levels
If you’re an exemplary sales person with previous management or team leading experience and would be interested in joining a stable company to drive sales as part of a fresh new team, apply today for consideration or speak with Carla at KPJ Group for more information on 0161 249 8120.