£40,000 per annum + working away rates
Are you an Multi Skilled Engineer and like the idea of working overseas for a world leading manufacturer?
We are recruiting for a Service Engineer for a company which is recognised as a leader in the world of manufacturing machinery.
This growing company operates in more than 130 countries worldwide which offers the right person a fantastic opportunity to work outside the UK 95% of the time.
You will have the chance to spend 200 days per year in new places, after completing an Initial 3 months training in house, you will then follow a senior commissioning engineer for a further 6 months and have the chance to develop and grow with the company.
What’s on offer?
- £40,000 per annum
- Daily payment for working on site up to £25 per day depending on region
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays – additional day holiday for each weekend away
- Company credit card and cash advance for site working
- Company phone and laptop
- Progression to in house Test Manager / Service Engineer
- Software training on Siemens and Beckoff (IEC 61131)
What will you be doing as a Service Engineer?
- Liaising with the customer to ensure the correct levels of local support are available
- Overseeing the unpacking of the machine in the correct order
- Supervising local labour in the building of the plant. Mechanical and electrical
- Ensuring that local engineers are aware and trained in the ongoing maintenance requirements
- Carrying out first level commissioning
- Ensuring the customer is updated during progress of the build
- Ensuring the site is ready for the arrival of the commissioning engineer
- Writing an ongoing report highlighting any build or customer related issues
- Being an ambassador for the company
- Ensuring all reports are completed for project de-briefing
What do you need?
- To be physically fit as this position is physical demanding
- Apprentice trained
- Must be prepared for long durations overseas working, up to 8 weeks
- Electrical knowledge with mechanical aptitude
- PC literate with report writing experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- To be computer literate with PLC experience Siemens S7, Allen Bradley and IEC61131
If you are interested in joining this highly established company and seeing the world whilst contributing to their ongoing success, then apply today or speak with Gail on 01457 890961 for more information – we look forward to hearing from you! Apply Now