We’re hiring for a Production Solderer to join an electronics manufacturer based in Droylsden, Tameside. With ten sites across the globe, they are well established and recognised in the industry for their innovation and bespoke products.
This role would best suit someone who has a background in production or manufacturing assembly.
What’s on offer?
- £11.42 (rising to £11.92)
- Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm / early finish Friday (36 hours per week)
- 23 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Quarterly & yearly bonuses
- Employer pension contribution scheme
- On-site parking
- Christmas shutdown period
What will you be doing as a Production Solderer?
- Working on a production line, you will be assembling optical units, wiring looms, cables, electromechanical assemblies & finished products
- Testing & collaborating products using a range of bespoke processes; PC based, mechanical & manual operated equipment
- General production and packing duties, including bagging & labelling individual items to site kits and ensuring goods are well packed ready for dispatch
What do you need?
- Previous experience in a production or assembling role required
- The capability to read engineering drawings preferred
- IT literate with good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word & Outlook
- Good organisational skills, self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Soldering in an assembly role required
If you have experience working in the assembly of products and are interested in joining a world-leading electronics manufacturer, then apply today or speak with Meg at KPJ Group for more information.