We’re hiring for a Storesperson to join a busy department of a fast growing, market leading manufacturer based in Furness Vale, High Peak, to assist in developing and implementing a new stores system. This is a full-time permanent position, with great opportunities to grow and develop within the company.
What’s on offer?
- £10 – £11 p/h dependant on experience
- Standard hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm Monday -Thursday, 7:30am – 1:30pm finish on Fridays
- Regular overtime available
- Immediate start
- Free onsite parking
- The opportunity to develop yourself within a stable, growing business
What will you be doing as a Storesperson?
- You will be responsible for the stores area, stock / parts control and consumables to ensure they are clean, tidy, accessibly, compliant and audit ready
- Assisting in the receipt, identification and processing of materials received inwards
- Assisting in the identification, picking and processing of materials required for production
- Loading and unloading deliveries and updating the in-house computer stock control system
- Ordering all necessary products and liaising with both warehouse and sales departments
What do you need?
- Previous experience in stores / warehouse / inventory control
- A keen eye for detail is necessary as you will be undertaking quality control work
- Good level of education (GCSE in Maths & English)
- Must be physically fit as manual labour will be involved
- Must have a can-do attitude and good organisational skills
If you’re someone who can take control of your own workload, have good organisational skills along with some previous experience within a warehouse environment then we would love to hear from you. Apply today for consideration or speak with Josh at KPJ Group for more information on 0161 249 8120.