A new position has become available for a full-time Test Engineer to join a leading manufacturer based in Bakewell, High Peak. With over 40 years’ experience in their sector and more than 200,000 products distributed globally, they are market leaders and are renowned for their cutting-edge technology.
What’s on offer?
- £24,000 per annum
- Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Free onsite parking
- Overtime available
What will you be doing as a Test Engineer?
- Undertaking the testing of a wide variety of electronic assemblies, from discrete PCB’s to finished product
- Fault finding and repairing product both at the PCB level and finished product
- Accurately monitoring and recording test results
- Reviewing test data and determining opportunities for improvement in yield and process performance
What do you need?
- To possess strong technical skills and be able to fault find at the PCB level
- To have some degree of manufacturing experience, and be able to repair PCB assemblies
- The ability to interpret a schematic circuit diagram
- To be capable of multitasking, and be able to manage multiple activities at once
- To have good analytical and data interpretation skills
- To be able to use initiative and work independently and proactively
- Being educated to HNC level in electronics (or equivalent experience) would be desirable
With honest and integrity being core values for this company, this is a great opportunity to join a company that promote open communication, fairness and support. Apply today for consideration or speak with Gail at KPJ Group for more information.