We’re hiring for a Warehouse Operative to join a large manufacturer based in Bredbury, Stockport to assist with the overall picking, packing and dispatch of customer orders using handheld RF scanners or stations which communicate with the Warehouse Management System.
This role would best suit someone who is passionate, enjoys the buzz of working in a fast-paced environment and is keen to learn new skills.
What’s on offer?
- Starting rate £8.91 per hour
- 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Friday (early and later shifts also available)
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays – additional two days after a year service
- Break-out areas with top of the range appliances: TVs, Pool Table and Table Tennis
- Fully stocked on-site vending machine
- Modern and spacious working environment
- Free parking
- Free hot drinks
- Free Fresh Fruit
- Monthly colleague of the month
What will you be doing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Picking, packing and dispatching orders according to quality standards
- Utilising Pump Trucks and Trolleys to pick orders and transfer them to the packing team
- Working efficiently and effectively as part of a team
- Keeping work area clean and tidy
- Maintaining high levels of Health & Safety standards
- Achieving the targets and job standards set out by the company
What do you need?
- Previous warehouse, order picking or hand scanning experience
- An adaptable and flexible approach to your work
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- Someone who thrives whilst working in a supportive team
- Reliability and punctuality
- The ability to adapt to working in a fast-paced ever-evolving environment
If you’re interested in joining a part of manufacturer that is exciting, diverse and ever-growing then apply today for consideration or speak with Symon at KPJ Group for more information on 0161 249 8120.