We’re hiring for an experienced Warehouse Operative to join a reputable company based in Glossop. You will be a key member of a close-knit team making sure products are where they need to be, ensuring they get there in perfect condition.
What’s on offer?
- £10.00 per hour
- 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday
- Ongoing contract leading to a permanent position
- Immediate start
What will you be doing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Examine and inspect products to ensure that packing specifications are met
- Load materials and products into package processing equipment
- Transport packages to vehicles and around the warehouse
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records
- General cleaning and upkeep of the warehouse
What do you need?
- Immediate availability preferred
- Previous warehouse/ workshop experience – minimum of 2 years
- Physical fitness – continuous manual labour required
- Good numeracy, literacy and computer skills
- Forklift license would be beneficial, but not essential
- Experience working with steel or in a heavy engineering role advantageous
- Strong verbal communication
- Diligence, attention to detail and attention to safety
If you have previous experience working within a warehouse environment and are interested in joining a company that will recognise your contribution, apply with your up to date CV today or speak with Carla for more information on 01457 861511.