An opportunity has arisen for a Skilled Welder / Fabricator to join a family run business who have over 40 years’ experience in design, manufacturing and installation of fabricated products and engineering solutions in a wide range of industries nationwide.
You will be a key part of the team, carrying out the manufacturing and installation of custom fabricated products, working from their Hadfield site.
What’s on offer?
- £13.00 – £16.50 per hour
- Flexitime policy – You have the option to start from 7:00 am and finish up to 5:00 pm
(37-hour minimum working week with flexible working hours)
- Regular overtime available
- Company pension scheme
- Full time permanent position
- Opportunities for progression
- Clean and well-equipped working facility
What will you be doing as a Skilled Welder / Fabricator?
- Carrying out the manufacture and installation of custom fabricated products
- Working on a diverse range of projects including steelwork, ducting, tanks and vessels
- Producing components and fabrications from technical drawings
- TIG, MIG and Stick welding with a variety of metals
- Assessing material requirements for specific projects and for the workshop overall and liaising as required
- Stock control and storage of materials, consumables, and equipment
- Safe and efficient use of all relevant machinery
What do you need?
- Must be experienced in fabricating, welding, or sheet metal work
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings
- Experience working in a heavy engineering environment preferred
- You must be able to work diligently with minimum supervision day to day
If you would like to join this reliable and financially secure business, which are delivering high-quality products on every project that they’re involved in, then please speak with Gail at KPJ Group for more information or apply today for consideration.