A Stockport based manufacturing and installation company are hiring for Workshop Operative to join them on their successful journey. This ever-growing company have a skilled team who manufacture a range of equipment on-site and install it across the UK.
The company have a large workshop based in Stockport, where you will learn to assemble the equipment, working within the workshop team along with then taking the product to site to install.
What’s on offer?
- Rate of pay £9.50 per hour (first 12 weeks at £9.00 due to the volume fo training required)
- Working away rates – all expenses paid
- Regular overtime & bonus scheme (6% of annual salary)
- Standard hours: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm Mon-Thu 7:30 am – 12:30 pm Fri
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Company van provided
- Christmas shutdown
What will you be doing as a Site Operative?
- Working with a skilled team in the workshop, manufacturing a range of specialist equipment
- Carrying out installations at different sites across the UK (after probation is complete)
- Visiting sites to carry out routine maintenance.
- Logging jobs and keeping record of the manufacturing process
- Assisting with making the products, then ensuring installed to the correct requirement for customer
What do you need?
- Full UK driving licence
- CSCS card would be an advantage but not essential
- Flexibility to work away from home
- A good level of education (GCSE in Maths & English)
- Previous experience in a workshop environment
- Previous experience using general tools, e.g. drills
- To be physically fit as manual labour will be involved.
- A safety site passport advantageous
If you are interested in joining this growing team and contributing to their ongoing success, then apply today or speak with Adam at KPJ Group for more information.